sometimes i’m reading a book and i think the characters are in room but then i read the next paragraph and they are sitting in a tree in alabama and i need to change the whole scenario in my head
cliffhangers are so
do you ever have to backspace a reply because
our friendship level is not ready for that
I know that the characters are fictional.
But the emotional damage they cause is real.
Look, if you nicely tell me that swearing makes you uncomfortable and you politely ask me not to, I will stop immediately and speak nicer than a nun.
But if you start acting like you’re on some fucking high horse, or telling me that I’m going to Hell for talking the way that I do and you can’t “be around that kind of language” then you can bet your motherfuckin’ ass that I’ll be fucking cussing like a cunt-fuckin’ sailor you maggot-ridden piece of dick.
YAY! im having a giveaway! This comes with a shit ton of rules so listen up baby.
- This is a follower giveaway you MUST follow me i will check.
- Winner will be random
- reblog as much as you would like to increase your chances
- The price for your prize MUST be under 50 dollars. no if and or buts
- The winner will be chosen on July 4th (my birthday) i will be very busy (being that its my birthday) so you gotta stay put for me. if you dont respond in 24 hours i will chose a new winner and so on.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS
- Have fun guys, MAY THE FRILL BE WITH YOU
Do you ever have a conversation with someone new and then you’re like
I’m making friends